in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



appreciation..??


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



haha tdy nvr go out @ nite..actually plan to go gls de..den called kai ask who's going..den in e end oni wayne..den i oso not sure if he's like going..den i told kai to check alr den gimme a call but no call..haha..actually planned to use his call to wake me up frm my nap de..but i sleep til i wake up @ 6 my whole body was like aching den i was like "aiya screw dem all la i'm gonna sleep" den i go back sleep alr haha..k la shiok la @ least got like get back some rest frm e pass few days o exhuastion..

but i admit..i reali felt like going gls tdy..n oso go train my bboy de..well tml ba hahaha..tml got class..super long nvr take class liao haha..actually tues oso haf haha but sry tues is set aside for breaking de lol..

i watched e show abt wad plastic surgery on channel u or channel 8..den dere was dis short segment abt dis guy's dream to dance was literally crushed by his dad..den makes me tink n i reali appreciate how i am able to dance..i'm reali thankful dat despite my blood condition i'm able to dance..n dat i still can break..i'm reali v thankful for wad i haf right nw..

so ppl learn to appreciate wad u haf...n dun tink o wad u dun haf..true it can be used to motivate u to be better, but dun let it make u overlook wad u already haf..


lol y so philosophical lol..


0 Responses to “appreciation..??”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out