in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



wow wow wow


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



damn jus nw on e way back i saw a bapok..it sat beside me la oh God..when it came up e bus i looked @ it den it still try to smile smile @ me..den cos i sat @ e back..got e 5 seats de..den it sat like right in e middle..den take off jacket, spray perfume..spray mouthspray etc..walao..den i can feel it keep like looking @ my direction la..den it won't sit facing e front de leh...it'll like slightly tilt to my side..den i was msging someone wad den i told my frien abt e bapok..den i can like sense like somebody peeping lidat..dulan sia _|_ anyway den ltr i heard e voice i cfm is bapok liao..bloody trenny..freak o nature..den it said wad "bapok bapok orchard road got alot wad..." den like put down e phone alr..den still blast music frm e n95..i tot o using ore's mthd budden i oso abit scared lol..wait it try smth funny on me i tink i sure gg..

dammit sia e bapok..sit dere make me dulan..but i oso abit hum ji..scared it'll do some gay ass shit dammit..balls to those freaks..mutants..



yest go find robert..walao he damn dope..press press my neck..can tell dat i got hurt it b4..den press my foot can tell dat i like sweet stuff n my blood got problem..den press my back can tell dat i hurt it b4..den say my spine like abit twisted..den say my neck like easy injured cos my pillow too soft haha..he too damn dope liao..somemore v nice guy lol..tink i'll be going to him if any injuries arise ba haha..

went for e smu production jus nw..ann said their attitude is v good..wonder how can ann tell..but as always..ann, being ann, has her superpowers of knowing stuff dat's like impossible to find out..but i mus take my hat off to dem..seriously..a production wif like 30+ ppl..?? haha crazy man..props to dem great effort..i like e ending item haha v nice..den can c fredy's choreo oso haha..

opened a uob acc tdy haha..n sux la my signature like always not 100% e same den held up e counter..quite ps sia me in e end i change to smth simple lol..damn ps la but e staff v nice haha..had lunch wif zx den toked abt some shit..tink i might get a shirt n a polo tee frm esprit @ northpoint lol quite ok sia e design n price haha..

nd to control my spending..so many tings i wanna buy hahaha..shit man...how how how i nd to control man..CONTROL..!!!!


0 Responses to “wow wow wow”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out