in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



relief teaching lol i can't believe it...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



wow i can't believe i'm reali relief teaching..tdy first day o work..i woke up den i was like..i can't believe dis is happening..i can't believe i'm reali doing it but haha yeah i guess ba haha it's true..n it's not as stress free as i tot it'd be..damn i'm like not reali a relief teacher..but a take over teacher..cos i reali haf to teach..n i mean..how e hell are u supposed to teach eng?? jus read n read n read..u nd to speak e language to be good in it man a teacher's not much use..lol i tink i'm gonna spam dem comprehensions ba hahaha..den let dem do compo occasionally haha..good to waste time lidat lol..

n damn mus wear shirts..i dun haf alot o shirts..n for those shirts dat i haf..i wear wif my work pants..my sneakers dun match..so dammit i haf to buy work shoes dammit..super chor la walao it wasn't in my like financial planning..or rather i didn't like set aside cash to buy it nw dat i bought it alr i gotta like budget max even more..shit man..dis job is expensive haha..

i jus heard eason's 好久不见..makes me kinda tink o like my lsct friens..kai n e rest..like reminds me o e week b4 benbenlim going ns..den aft gl we like went to queensway den went to kai's hse to like haf dis small celebration for benlim to send him off..n e entire journey he was spamming eason's songs haha..i sometimes wonder y eason won't like..get as hot as jay chou or smth cos his songs are definately good..den i tink back abt wad kai said n i'm quite inclined to agree haha..his songs are too 悲哀 alr..meaning like too sad alr haha..but i tink his lyrics haf meaning hahaha..i wonder if nxt time aft ns n all we meet each other how it'll be like..makes me miss my poly life in lsct alr..


0 Responses to “relief teaching lol i can't believe it...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out