in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



update update updates


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i can feel my footwork i tink e feel gonna up one lvl i tink..but still not enuf haha..alex is right..my footwork is too generic..anybody oso can do de..i gotta tink man wad's gonna make me stand out frm all e other bboys out dere..?? damn..it's gonna be hard..

alex tried teaching me swipe again..n as always..i can't swipe for nuts..i can't windmill, i can't flair, i cant nth..i can't power..dammit..my left hand reali sux..dun say conditioned..it's worse den normal de la haha..well i'm gonna improve..can't stay lidat forever haha..

ronnie auditioned for mdc..n seems like dey wan him..wonder if i can do it onot..my technique n flexibility not as good as ronnie..n i cant sing, i can't act, i can't reali host..well hope for e best in ns ba haha..

watched suntec finals on sat..brings back memories sia haha..elecoldxhot (i dun reali noe how to spell it) won first haha congrats to dem..their formation changes were reali dope..e visual effect was owning haha..n congrats to kelvin goh too..i must admit i tink i like dis year's solo champ betta den last year de..kelvin goh is reali an entertainer..he reali put up a show..n a jolly balls-to-you entertaining show..respect man..good luck @ battlegrounds to everyone haha..

i abit worried abt joyce n shimin choreo..i always miss prac due to coming late frm church n going overseas..dammit la i'm begginning to feel e stress..bboy is ok i mean..haha it shldn't be dat bad wad..but joyce n shimin de..walao dope sia..hope it won't be too dope for me haha..

but i mus say dat their choreo make me enjoy dancing again..dance as in dance, not bboying..lol..but damn ken's item damn nice..well nvm ba it's nice to jus sit n watch too haha..well gtg liao..tml still working haha..as a geog relief..n i gotta find some books or smth to entertain myself in class haha super boring..


0 Responses to “update update updates”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out