in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



past few days


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



wow haven't blogged for a few days..haha hurt my neck again..dammit..while attempting to do windmills n backspins..wierd ass rite..when i do headglide or try to headspin, everyting's fine..haha..wierd ass..

so fast e last week o my contract term o teaching liao..i mus admit it's fun..n it's reali an eye opener for me haha..learnt some stuff..met some new ppl haha..well all in all i admit it's a reali fantastic experience..

but dis few days..damn..i reali wanna break..seems like a few days o not breaking make my flair for it even greater haha..i reali love footwork..but damn..i can't multi-task..how to train footwork n my spins tgt..?? i tend to neglect one o dem when i do e other haha..sux to be me i noe..well..jus jiayou ba for me..not much time left b4 i join the botak clan lol..



n oh shit..i jus saw e schedule for danzation..i've got 5 items..!! die..!!! how sia..i got ns..sux la balls to ns..heng 3 is like bboy-themed..super looking fwd to working wif fuyo..it's gonna be a great learning experience..den got utg oso haha..den internal bboy showcase..but wad scares me is e rxf showcase n e joyce-shimin de..i saw both their choreos tdy i tink..n it's bloody hell H-A-R-D..!! i tried grooving n dancing non funk styles tdy..i look like a plank o wood..die liaooo....

God pls help me..lol


0 Responses to “past few days”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out