in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



rest @ hm


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



wow i found out channel u nw showing a super old show..last time i wan watch de..is called wad erm 倩女幽魂..is like when i in sec sch show de la i tink haha..can't rem y i like it alot but somehow i still do haha..dammit..but i dun tink i'll reach hm @ like 12 jus to watch it..haf to find it online ba i guess haha..

tdy nvr go dance..feel like wierd..n bored haha..but i guess is ok ba rest once in awhile..though reali got feel to break tdy haha..n i dunno how my kids found out i dance..dey say dey found my frienster page..i was like wadddd..haha..anyway e term o contract ending liao..abit looking fwd to e rest..n hope my dickies'll come soon haha..


0 Responses to “rest @ hm”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out