in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



do n think..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



n oso haha..erm..thru field camp..i've learnt to appreciate many tings in life dat i used to take for granted..

  1. clean n DRY underwear
  2. clean clothes
  3. my bed
  4. a shower
  5. music
  6. my super messy table n a nice chair
  7. clean floor
  8. flushable toilet bowl
  9. warm food
  10. friens n family
  11. e studio
  12. being able to dance
  13. n many more


out in e field dis tings are like..taken away frm u..n u're kinda forced to understand how impt dey are..so guys if u read dis..learn to appreciate e simple tings in life..cos dey make alot o diff..



n i tink i've reali been blessed dis 2 weeks man..i mean haha..God's grace has been wif me like in hardcore amounts..n i've realised dat i'm like actuallly super dependent on God..field camp made me realise dis..plus e spot check haha..to God be e glory o well...me nt getting charged/confined haha...



n i tink i'm still nt used to having no hair..jus nw in studio shldn't haf done a head slide..can feel e friction burning up my scalp sia..nw got one area o hard spot..hope i won't like get bald dere man sian...






ps...danzation is coming up reeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaalll soon...n i feel so unprepared..wad to do sia..jialat..God pls help me..


0 Responses to “do n think..”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out