in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



dead man/boy walking


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



felt totally lifeless tdy..i've no idea why..i woke up feeling like down n dead..mayb i'm tired or wad i dunno man..den still oversleep..heng nvr late to report to camp..bought ah lao's food cos didn't bring food frm hm..budden lunch i totally no appetite to eat la..

e herbal chicken i gave dennis n my veg i gave m.o..e rice n stuff i threw away..den e orange i oso gif chris to eat..so all in all, all i had for lunch was 2 small chunks o potato, one banana n 2 lychee pudding..like wth rite..

n it's nt helping dat my neck feels slightly strained..n i nvr wayang so much in my life b4 tdy's area cleaning sia..totally no motivation to do anyting @ all..all e way til go sch n stuff..when i step into e studio i like super dead dun feel like breaking la..all e way til aft dinner i still dead..

but when i finally started..i felt some life come back into me..breaking gives me life huh..i guess it lets my mind relax n unwind ba..take it off everyting except bboying..felt good though..but on e way hm..felt dead again lol..


damn..wad's wrong wif me man...





anyway...eve come back a few days le..how come nvr come studio..??


0 Responses to “dead man/boy walking”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out