in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



jazz class mannnn...!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



took wq's jazz class tdy..had to drag myself outta bed jus to go haha..i was like checking my hp to c if e alarm went off alr budden dere was a msg..so when i opened it to read it i sorta cancelled e snooze... w/o realizing it la o cos haha..but well haha..i tink it's ok la..unexpected msg..started my day off nicely haha..

but when i was like waiting for e class to start..like watching e jazz 1 ppl..somehow..my balls kinda like went hm w/o me..felt like damn scared la haha..i was like so nervous dat i actually dig out my sweat pants to wear can...i dun normally wear dem..it's like been @ least 1/2 a year since i wore dem..i honestly n seriously felt scared la..had to like prepare myself mentally..my legs actually became jelly..i dunno y i'm in jazz 2..i've nvr done a jazz item in my life..i can't turn for nuts n my flexibility sux..y am i in jazz 2..?? i tink dere's a mistake izit haha..

n e warmup was enuf to kill alr man..it's like..as i was doing e warm up i was tinking to myself..eh bitch..y e hell are u putting urself thru dis man..i didn't haf an answer hahahaha..but reali too fierce alr..my thighs were like trembling alr la wth..too shiong liao..n e turn oso hahaha..i can't turn for nuts..e chanae dat time i still wack wq on e face sia damn ps hahaha..shit..sry wq lol i didn't mean it..i couldn't see anyting so my hand jus fly oni haha..

e choreo was nice la..seriously v nice..e song nice oso..but haha..i can't bring out e choreography..but dun laf @ me la hor i'm trying my best hahaha..speaking o which..e kick dat part i rem i keep lafing @ boss when he doing e kick haha..budden wq gave me e killer eyes den i straight away shaddup alr lol..but reali funny haha..n heng e kicks nvr kick behind..everytime i kick behind i feel like i'm gonna fly lidat de..too hard liao..


anyway..went hm for e internal reunion dinner..it was dope man e food..didn't reali tok much but e cod fish was dope..e egg was dope..everyting was dope..k mayb except e veg i didn't reali eat much o it haha..

anyway went out to meet ron n boss dey all to chill n stuff..went to coffee bean n played e one syllable game again haha..damn interesting la dis time lol..but when going hm i missed e last 171 frm shell..den had to take cab haha..damn i tink frm nw on i gotta play safe alr..no more risking on e last bus being late haha..too broke to play dat shit alr lol..


cny's coming..i dunno if i'm looking fwd to it..cos it'll be jus watching tv n waiting for ppl to come to collect ang paos...reali lifeless..e oni upside o it is dat it pays quite well..hope e economy crisis won't affect dis year's pay cheque haha..


0 Responses to “jazz class mannnn...!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out