in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



*shakes head*


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



damn man i dunno wth's wrong wif my parents sometimes..i mean wth..if u didn't like me riding bike y didn't u tell me frm e start..it's been like a few months since i told u..u had like so much time to tell me..i noe i'm nt @ hm most o e time man but if u reali needed to talk to me i would've made some time..

but y tell me nw..?aft everyting's done alr..like so wad u wan me to do man..wth..n whoever said anyting abt blaming u..if i get knocked down on e road by some whack shit n die..i'm nt gonna blame u whoever said anyting abt blaming u..it's my own decision to learn bike wad..y would i blame u..

den again it's all abt dance rite..no matter wad..blame dance..i dance til backache y will blame u..?? u say it's an analogy but y choose dance..?? smth i can relate to mayb..?? balls man u noe how much i hate u shooting e whole 'dance' issue..it's been lidat eva since i started..anyting goes wrong..it always goes back to dance..u'll never understand how it feels like to dance..cos u've nvr tried..


damn...den in end u say jus forget it drop it..y u always run away when dere's a prob..den nxt time dis will surface again n it'll become an even more heated argument..damn..if u keep runing away, how will tings be solved..?? i hate to say it but izit an act o cowardiance..?? i can't respect dis attitude man..

i wanna noe, i wanna understand, cos i care..ur views are impt to me..dat's y i wanna find out..if nt i'd jus like say "yeah yeah fine i get it".. damn..y can't u understand..i'm so pek cek dat i almost cried in e showers man..i care..u all matter to me..damn..

haiz..mayb it's best dat we keep seeing each other to a minumum..den dere'd be no chance o conflict..


0 Responses to “*shakes head*”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out