in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



grahhhh


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



some God forsaken bastard is tapping on my internet..damn..i've a good mind to like screw dat bitch up..pwn his mom n screw his entire family..nb.. _|_

grah..getting fat alr..jus nw aft trying to play flip went toilet to like wash up..n i realised..i'm reali getting fat..damn..ns make me fat sia..i tink i gotta run during live runs alr..if nt..i tink by e time i ord..i'll be too fat to enter my hse door w/o opening both e gates..

n damn..tell my dad to put e password on e router..he's jus too damn lazy to move his fat ass..i guess dat's y my mom gets so pissed off sometimes..balls man..no wonder i'm lazy too.. _|_

last day o e week liao ahahaha...one week down, one week closer to ord..but e ting is..my moves aren't like getting betta..got lotsa shit dat's stopping me frm training..nw my shoulder ok alr, my head e scalp got prob wth..damn..guess bo bian gotta rest again..if nt get receeding hairline sure suck cock one..


0 Responses to “grahhhh”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out