in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



family reflections


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



saw dis article when i was cleaning e office tdy..it's abt wad a parent says to their kids..it reali kinda hit me hard..can't reali rem much o wad it said exactly..but one paragraph struck me real hard..it goes smth lyk dis..


forgive us if we make mistakes
we've always wanted only e best for u



brings back memories o my recent quarrel wif my mom..n it made me reali guilty..i want to treat my family betta..but it's jus so hard for me..n y am i always like impatient wif my parents..i rem a few lines dat goes like this..


if we dun get smth,pls be patient wif us
n rem e times when we were patient wif u

dun feel ashamed to be ard us
cos all we want is to be ard u


smth lidat..reali makes me guilty for nt spending more time wif my family..i've been like almost always nt @ hm, trying to avoid quarrels n stuff..but i noe my parents reali love me..yeah true dey haf their wierd ass tempers..n their nagging is irritating as hell..but dey still love me..deep down, i've always known..

dear God, pls help me to love my parents back..lemme show it out, instead o keeping it all bottled inside..

dey've always wanted the best for me..n i guess deep down, i wanna gif dem my best too..


0 Responses to “family reflections”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out