in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



sprained thumb


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



damn..sprained my thumb again..cos forgot to change to full palm when doing freeze..retarded rite..i noe..it is..lol..kinda amused n disappointed @ myself for making such a stupid mistake..haiz..wad a dick man lol..feels like a disability nw..sux..take care ppl..dun injure urself..it's nt cool to be injured..

anyway..good luck to sbdc teams man..make us proud..i noe u all will..jus dun make ppl c alr den get heart attack can liao haha..




looked thru e d'coconut photos jus nw..i reali miss those times man..thx yide for falling sick again so i can go in ur place haha..i tink i'd kinda hate myself if i'd given it a miss..e photos reali bring back memories..shit..wonder when we can all meet up relax lidat again..hope foc dis year we'll be seeing each other ba..though it's impossible to play like we did alr..but still..it's ok to hope rite lol

on a nt so happy note, damn went pass ntu yest..quite sian..reali wanna study locally..but..too bad...grades can't cut it..haha but i've oni myself to blame man..damn..


0 Responses to “sprained thumb”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out