in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



thoughts..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



damn e tpde concert i tink e modern items too dope alr..somehow when i hear e song one step @ a time i'll somehow like rem e item dat dey did..i tink reali too dope alr their modern dance haha..who noes man mayb i'll get touched n go learn modern dancing haha..den nxt time my freezes n powermoves all is point leg one hahaha wth..

abit miss foc sia..found myself humming e gl song..we were strangers..starting out on a journey..haha wth..took leave to go back n chill n help out abit..hope it'll be dope man..go gls..haha..all e shit u've gone thru is for dis..haha..enjoy man..it'll be over b4 u noe it lol..

n i realised dat all e shit n sweat i've put in to train my footwork last time seems to haf like jus turned to shit..my footwork sux nw..haiz..quite demoralised..y so sian one sia..train power oni den footwork cui liao..damn..i nd to step it up..cannot waste time alr lol..


0 Responses to “thoughts..”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out