in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



weijie's hse


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



today morning wake up n found out dat my dad's frien is @ my hse..so didn't take out shirt when i woke up..aft i brush up dey went for lunch so i'm pretty much left to do my own stuff..dad brought lunch back n i ate it b4 i took a shower n went out to weijie's hse..told dem i'll be late..

when i @ kranji weijie call n ask me where i am..told him den he lyk abit shock..sry la weijie..cos raining n den had to take a bus..tink i missed e train too...when i reach jurong east i call amanda to c where she is cos she's oso late..since her mom fetching her so i decided to go myself..walked across a taka jewellery shop n e lady gaf me a pamphlet..say can buy jewellery for my gf..(dun haf nw la..but hopefully will haf soon) i gaf her e "do i look lyk i can afford diamonds..?" look..den i saw some is quite cheap..20bucks de oso haf..quite nice somemore..so i take lor..let her hold it dere for so long oso very paiseh ma..i go his hse e overhead bridge dere n call him..den he say dey're @ e lib..! lol..wad sia..so i walk back n saw amanda's msg saying dat she's @ weijie hse downstairs le..so i call weijie again..n went back to e overhead bridge..den amanda call me..haha..busy guy for a few minutes..went over, met amanda n went up to his hse..we played halo n toady i quite rusty..reflexes lyk retarded lidat..but not bad la..first round got 3rd (2nd last) n e team slayer got same frag as yineng..but we same team so too bad for weijie n amanda la..haha..we same no o assists too..yeah man..

we watched e south park movie n hongkai keep pestering me to shave my head..crazy shit..i grow my hair til so 辛苦 u call me to shave..dream on man..3yrs ltr can shave le..nw hurry for wad sia..lol..e movie was qutie nice la..but vulgaur as usual..den got stuff abt hell which i dun reali approve of..we shldn't joke abt dis..cos it's quite serious to go to hell..den yineng send e sims to me n i kinda tried playing it agian..looked for cloud n tifa skin but oni can find tifa de..dl e boba fett n darth maul de but somehow dey can't work..anyway..when we left weijie's mom lyk abit bs lidat..felt guilty la..cos i was e last to pack up..den lyk bcos o me den weijie kanna scolded..sry dude..haha..went to imm to eat..on e way dere saw dis 2 indian guys holding hands..wad sia..not dat i wan be racist la..but i tink dey shldn't do it in public..2nd time i saw le lor..n it's kinda unpleasant too..@ imm i ordered e baked rice again...quite nice la..but today de not as nice as last time de..den oso not filling..we tok kok awhile den go toilet den go mac chill..amanda bought apple pie n weijie bought fries..but he wait for it so long den he cannot take it so he go take himself..but not bad la..is jus fried de..so quite nice..haha..finally amanda's dad came..yineng's dad oso come le..so we left lor..took mrt hm..

den dere was dis big grp o aunties n uncles dat came in..乐岭人士(senior citizens)..den wa lao eh..dey tok so loudly n laf so loud..quite irritating la..some ppl bs den shift away..not dat i wan say la..but dis ppl dun care dat dey're in public de lor..tink e mrt is their hse lidat..i noe la..dey're senior citizens..shld respect dem..but dey lidat behave is lyk..public nusiance lor..den oso spoil image o singapore..lucky dere got no tourist sia...finally dey got off @ marsiling i tink..i took bus hm @ yishun cos kinda lazy to walk..reach hm @ abt 2330h..press doorbell den kanna say by my dad..ok la..i noe dis time is i not rite..so late le shld open door myself..dun disturb other ppl..

cooked 2 packets o noodles..den jk's frien call..i somehow knew dat it's his call de la..den i told him dat jk slp le n nxt time dun call so late..den jk come out o e room n ask me who's call was dat..bloody hell..his face still so black..asshole..come hm oni c his black face..call him go eat shit la..his face is blacker den shit lor..i go bathe n dad help me manage e fire..thx alot dad..den come out le i handle myself n he go slp le..cook finish liao den bring to room n eat..but ass sia..smth wrong wif e stupid router..can't connect..always waiting for e network to be ready..so in e end borrow some1's wireless first lor..ass sia..nw dat guy off his router le..n my dad's router is still screwed up..crap..den jk frien call again..passed e phone to my dad..lol..dat guy kanna scolded sia..sad for him la..but sometimes i oso cannot take it..always ppl calling to look for him de..den he'll tok til so fucking late..make everybody so angry..phone bill oso very ex..

dunno y nw dislyk my bro so much..almost can say i hate him le..last time when young still not bad de..can tok tok here, tok tok dere..suan ppl together..but nw is c oni say fuck u liao..hiaz..wadeva la..wan slp le..tml got gl training @ 10..hopefully can wake up in time..den lucky huiling call her frien peiwen help me get e bottle..den i no nd buy..hopefully she won't forget to bring tml..haha..






(lucky nw e guy on his router again.. =D)
GOD BLESS


1 Responses to “weijie's hse”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    if you'll remember... i am rusty at halo too you twit!and poor weijie la, his team slayer with me me must be quite depressing.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out