in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



late post


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



sia la jus finished playing dota..nw almost got routine liao haha..morning play sro..@ nite play dota..actually jus nw playing dat time i got quite pissed @ one guy la haha..won't say who..dunno y i get pissed over a game ahaha..well..anyway sry teammates haha..i feed e opponent lyk siao haha..paiseh paiseh..lol..

gotta meet simon tml @ 12..hope can wake up ba..anyone kind enuf to gimme a call@ 10? haha..got nra too..hpe my knee will recover haha.den aft dat e gls going kuishin bowl..i'm not going cos i'm freaggin broke..more so cos i bought another 2 white t-shirts tdy haha..i haf lyk freaggin alot o white t-shirts le..those plain white tees wif a print in front haha..my signature tee lol

tink i'm gonna stay @ hm on friday..let my knee rest..hope it'll recover ba..God bless me on dat haha..thurs is e kayaking thing liao..haven't ask jess wad time she wan lunch yet..but she always offline de lol..but dun worry i'll get ur food settled..cyall ppl.. God bless ya'll


0 Responses to “late post”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out