in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



friday..wasted? or gain alot..?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



tdy i managed to be late for abc lecture for 1hr..dun ask me how i did it..i jus did it..den i go in i oso nvr listen..i played pokemon yellow on my lappy..n installed intel proset..den changed my log in display settings..which i managed to find out how to change back frm cheehow..den heard yupin sing in e lab..wa he reali can sing la..lol..jiayou..! mus win NP Idol n bring glory to 2F08..haha..n to BIO n to LSCT o cos hahaha..during e 1.5h incubation time went down n dota..den saw cheryl la..waaaa she's seriously fuggin cute la lol..bth hahahaha..

played dota in sch in e afternoon..den james come play..wa i seroiusly can't stand him speaking chinese..dunno y i can't lyk maintain neutral wif him..den dat time @ gerard's event yeo say dat he was lyk copying everything i did..FUCK sia..dammit i seriously hate ppl copying me..so u betta lay off me get it..??evening go church meet simon for discipleship..supposed to meet @ 6.30 de budden simon say delay to 7..den ok lor..budden tink i miss calculated my time den i oni reached e bus stop @ 6.40..which is damn late..den waited damn long for e bus den got jam @ orchard too..

reached lyk 40min late la..sry simon..make u wait so long..catch up abit den show him e guitar vids dat i haf..lol he oso damn impressed..went thru e materials den discussed quite abit abt some topics la..tink dis is e first time i tok so much during discipleship sia..haha..hope to haf more o dis..lol..


0 Responses to “friday..wasted? or gain alot..?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out