in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



wants n wishes??


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



wow..i realise i'm very broke..n wanting/needing alot o things
  • another jacket for example..i'm lyk always wearing e green one haha..wonder if u all find it abit sian onot hahahaha..
  • repair my guitar..e bridge dere is lyk coming out le..n i'm lyk super broke to fix it la..kao eh..y everything in e world nd money de...
  • more boxers..lol..i noe it sounds gay but yeah..i nd/want more boxers..dey're fuggin comfortable n airy la hahhaa
  • a band?haha..although i'm v lazy to practice..but i tink it'll be cool to play together as a band n jam etc..haha..any drummers interested..?guitarists bassist keyoardist or vocalist? hahaha..sia la maciam recruitment drive lidat hahahah..
  • get back onto e court..i miss basketball..seeing e bball vids tdy make me reali miss being on e court n jus getting in flow wif e ball n e game..
  • another pair o shoes??mayb a nike dunk or smth ahha.but it's fuggin ex..lol
  • mayb an i-pod nano? haha..but i still haf my creative zen micro..pls dun spoil k haha..my zen micro is lyk my best frien liao la..maciam my wife lidat hahaha..


0 Responses to “wants n wishes??”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out