in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



lol my back..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



tdy is lyk 23rd dec..went out wif thanda n her tyss to celebrate her suhwei's bdae lol..supposed to meet thanda @ 2 budden late abit haha sry sry..collect e cake le den go meet dem..wait for alvin quite awhile den go marina lol..i shock sia tot dey wan go marina @ 3 plus n eat haha..in e end is go dere play pool n stuff first haha..we play e foosball first..dunno how to spell sia haha..guys vs gals haha..sia la..we slaughter dem sia~~2 sets, both sets is 3-2 lol..although e last set e last 2 goals is alvin own goal haha..he lyk me lidat sia..be keeper sure own goal de hahahaha..tink i'm retarded @ foosball lol..

den my pool super off form le lol..sculy nxt time play wif thanda loose to her sia..den sure super paiseh de hahaha..budden lucky we overall winner lol cos although guosheng is e individual strongest yiyan dunno how to play..den me n thanda both oso can play abit so @ least can win hahaha..overall champ for pool tdy...haha..yeah..

aft dat go play arcade..played e crazy taxi n stuff lidat haha..den e gals lyk play e bishi bashi super long time la haha..i suck @ dat lol..den got play e time crisis 2 oso lol..tink i still suck @ it lol...can't complete e game wif 1 credit..nvm la..i seldom go arcade anyway haha..den yiyan n gs n alvin n sh keep playing e grab soft toy tingy sia haha..super addicted to it haha..aft dat when e siew noi come le den we go eat haha..dat siew noi i first time meet sia lol..her bf looks more beng den me or gs la haha...yeah i not look look e most beng liao hahah..budden tink my lang stilll e most beng de lol..

choing chicken as usual sia..although tink i heard my mom say wad..sprained ankle can't eat chicken or smth..den still drink cold drinks haha..it's lyk..supposed to be super bad for my ankle and/or back la lol..sia la..den when queing got dis 2 guys..tink frm dunno which country de..some foreign country de..wtf sia..keep standing so close la den their hand fucking keep brushing agianst my back..fucking cb..damn irritating sia..den i tell dem dun lyk push dey still can say dey not pushing..fuck sia cb..dunno wtf is wrong leh..dis 2 days..yest on e bus got dis fuggin kiasu family..dunno some singh or wad..all e sings i met are nice la..except dem..zzz wtf sia..giving those racists out dere a reason to be racist oni..zzz..den keep steping on my shoe n jeans la wtf..den e elbow put so fucking near my head somemore..cb..den tdy got those 2 fuckers...wtf sia..haf some courtesy can onot..dun fucking go so close to ppl when queing up..fucking gao wei la nb..

aft dat eat le go e waterside dere n sit sit haha..super nice la..damn windy..budden make my hair fuggin messy lol..den take photos o me breaking oso..haha k la i noe i'm not supposed to break budden i tot betta le lol..so try lor..nw my back go back to yest condition..lol..kk i noe i tink i'm gonna get scolded by some ppl..lol..budden i noe y le..cos when i go up into e handstand dat time i slouch..den e weight rest on my back e injured part lol..nxt time gonna try handstand dat time dun slouch..den when dun slouch it's easier to kek e muscle oso hahah..den mayb can hold longer lol..

aft dat choing cab back wif thanda cos late le den her parents will scold hahaha...tink first time we go out til so late sia hahaha..apart frm dat time sentosa nvr go hm la lol..




hiaz hope my back'll recover soon..it's so sad not to be able to dance..n break..after not breaking for lyk..dunno how many days..it felt so good jus to do a failed nike la..lol..needa recover asap..gotta catch up wif david haha..cyall soon ppl..merry christmas..God bless ya'll..


n dun forget wad christmas reali means..!! haha..


0 Responses to “lol my back..”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out