in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



3 months


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



yups it's been 3 months..how time flies haha..so fast 3 months le..it's been great being wif u for e past 3 months..looking forward to many more happy times wif u :D

finally finished my plant report yest..den studied abit o stats tdy lol..normal distribution isn't as hard as i tot..budden got e sampling distribution n hypothesis testing shit to understand haha..den i oso wan tink o my own breaking sets haha..

hope can go thru dis week well..cos got presentation, test n performance..lol..tink i'm still v noob dancer..cos perform for openhse oni can get me lyk worked up lidat haha..

went out wif thanda tdy..call her come orpc budden she late haha..nvm la..i noe thanda tired haha..den aft dat went hereen eat e wanton mee den walk ard..hereen..aft dat went far east to walk..she bought a butterfly slippers haha..tink is kena psycho by me de ba..den i oso found a nice baseball cap i wan buy..is cheaper den 77th street oso la haha..hmm needa save money for it le haha..den waiting for roslan to call oso hahaha...den can get my trackpants..

anyway thanda bought me t-shirt..haha not bad..it's white n xl haha..wif some funny text in front lol..hmm wtf..i'm crapping nw..haha needa slp le tml imm @ 8..n yupin cfm won't help me mark attendance de..zzz..


0 Responses to “3 months”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out