in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



back recovered..!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



oh yeah..my back recover le..feels so fuggin good to dance again la..budden my ankle's still abit sore..budden dat's not reali impt nw..e main ting is dat..my back ok le..haha..fuggin nice sia..walao..e joy o doing a nike..fug sia..n elbow freeze..when u feel ur body in e air fug sia haha..super nice..

tdy finally can go nra practice la..it's lyk so long nvr go le..super rusty..can't stretch as much le laaaaa..lol..den ann nvr do much stretching n isolation wif us tdy..cos she wan teach e warm up routine n e dance routine hahaha..tink she up e std for class a le..cos nw it's lyk..getting harder la lol..budden i tink oso good la..lidat can improve..she say wan make us become amatuer professional dance students..smth lidat haha..wadeva la..wadeva it is mus be smth not bad hahaha..i tink e rate dat she's teaching us hor..dun wan improve oso hard sia haha..not dat i dun wan la lol..

anyway tdy went to fetch thanda aft work..last day o attachment den go eat wif her..reached super early la..20min early leh..cos yest i take bus dunno y frm yishun to nuh nd abt 1.5hrs..tink cos o e rain ba..den oso damn funny i reach le den walk ard den saw thanda @ e canteen..walk pass her 2x to cfm if it's her onot..den c e bag everyting is cfm her..den she still nvr c me la haha..sia la..i so transparent or wad siaaaaa~~haha..

anyway tdy waited outside her ward..dun wan go in cos partly dun wan disturb her..budden partly oso..tinking o all e microbes in e air..zzz sia la dun wan la..expose myself to unnecassary risks haha..den e jon dunno wtf he tinking sia..i sit @ e bench stoning he walk pass den saw me..dun wan say hi or wad leh..go sit on me..den oso stupid enuf de lol..i c dis guy in nurse uniform disturb me stoning..can oni be jonathan..so i go use my ulti on him..haha v long nvr use le..budden nvr reali lvl 3 la haha..jus lvl 1..den halfway let go le..cos is channelling de..haha..budden he lyk c my hand reachinging in front le oso nvr block..haha..serves him rite..lol..

tml got technique class @ 10..zzz can't slp late tonight..haha..den evening got dis hip hop dance competition @ yishun..baowen call us go c so ok lor..mei organising it anyway ma haha..so go lor..budden e fuggin problem is dat..dere's dis big time gap o a few hours in e middle which i haf no fuggin ting to do..zzz aiya heck la tml den c how hahaha...

cyall ppl..
God bless..


0 Responses to “back recovered..!!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out