in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



era seriously suck balls gay shit


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i'm lyk in era class nw..where i'm gonna waste another 2hours of my life listening to some old fogey talk abt his supposedly interesting lesson plan..shit man..it's one o e biggest if not e only biggest mistake i ever made in my poly life..dat's to choose era as my is module and wong it peng as e module lecturer..seriously la..he shld lyk jus suck his own balls or smth..his old rotten soggy balls..

he's taught nth @ ALL during all dis term shit la..jus talk talk talk..tell us do dunno wad cock project..wad sia..seriously waste time..it's lyk..imagine sia..some old rotten old man..thinking his module is so interesting..den smiling to himself n talking talking smiling..while nobody's listening to him..i mean..wad sia..he n his all so interesting into wikis shit..shit man..still say having fun in era..e oni fun i'm getting is playing gta n shooting down some bitch dick ass..shit sia seriously..wad a waste o time..


0 Responses to “era seriously suck balls gay shit”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out