in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



suprise..!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



wow..jus got news frm bw tdy..me n him going c frm nxt week..i'm not exactly elated..not dat i'm not happy la..but..i feel i'm not ready for c class yet..my isolations haf deproved..my turnings haf deproved..n my groove is not exactly v good..my synchronization is not up to std, i still catch steps v slowly..i actually tot o lyk aft suntec n all e performances are over i'll train up my basics again..too much o 'advanced' stuff recently..wif suntec n all..haven't had time to train my basics..n my bboy training has suffered tremendously la..

but well..since ann alr put me dere..i dun wan let her down..i guess i can't take my time to train back my basics le ba..mus cont to full speed ahead lol..nox sia haha..i'm gonna haf to pia n learn all i can frm ann nw..hopefully i can meet e std o c class ba..sia la..senior std sia..hope won't drown in their dopeness haha..

tdy went for e magnum tingy..supposed to help ba..but nvr reali do much hahaha..jus stood @ e back n learn e routine haha..felt lyk those minah e wacking sia..n aft tdy's tingy i mus admit..those minahs are reali smth..i dunno how dey can lyk wa chest isolation n wack til lidat..i try abit oni wa i peng til lyk tired..n dey can wack til their action so big..haha..but ann do is lyk woots..lol..forever so nice de haha..ann 万岁..!! haha..



oh ya n i kinda lyk super love my new shoe..puma suede..e optimum shoe for a bboy haha..mine's dis colour except i put dark blue thin laces hahaha..it's super nice to break in can hahaha..do footwork sounds extra light de haha..woots lol..den under some light it appears lyk a reddish orange..under sunlight is lyk red haha..i dunno wad colour izit but i still lyk it haha..woots..den aloysious stilll say look lyk frm ltd ed vault la hahaha..wa high..it's e brightest shoe i eva bought..kinda eye catching whenever i look down lol..but i guess i'll get used to it ba haha..can't use it for much performances though..lol..unless is freestyle shoe den can la haha..but normally is white de lol..so bo bian haha..


0 Responses to “suprise..!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out