in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



tired week


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



lol aft suntec i straight away collapse sia..quite true to my predictions hahaha..took monday off to rest den went back on tues..ok la choon peng quite nice still ask me to rest well on monday..den started training for e amk hub performance alr..seriously abit lyk tired to pia cos aft attachment reali is wanna slp lidat..but no choice la..i reali lyk dancing..i dun wanna gif it up even during attachment..budden feels lyk i can't gif my all during dance leh..it's lyk..everytime oso tired..lyk 对不起 e other ppl in e team lidat..i'm performing for 8steps jwm n bboy..bboy i tink dat one not much prob..den 8steps is ok to train de..is e jwm dat's lyk abit problem..ann say she wan every performance to be lyk it's suntec dance lidat..n cos o attachment i dun haf time to train lyk suntec lidat..shit man..die..

den tdy during class i was lyk..i dunno if is i tired or wad..but i feel my fundamentals kinda suck alot suddenly..izit cos o suntec den always pia suntec choreo n nvr train basics or wad i dunno..but i jus feel dat my isolations n everyting lyk weaken alr..i can't control my body as good as i did b4..den tdy e choreo i lyk can't absorb la..dammit..i'm lyk super slow @ catching steps tdy..normally it's lyk not dat hard de..but tdy is lyk..super hard to get in sia..den recently i lyk always during class will haf dis part o e choreo dat i can't get de..last time i can focus on e accent n angles..nw i having trouble even catching e step..wad sia..jialat..wad's happening to me..


den oso my bboy is lyk..wa..jialat..my style totally is stagnant la..toprock is lyk no variation..den i agree wif farid dat my footwork quite boring..i haven't been watching videos for v long..i tink i needa tink abt wad dominic said abt e 9 points in a square tingy for toprock n watch vids to get inspiration..den for footwork..i oso needa watch vids haha..needa watch redfoot n aya to hopefully get feel lol..mayb can bite abit o wad dey do..but i'll personalise it to make it mine hahaha..woots..so it's not reali plagarism le ba..lol..

shit man..attachment is screwing up my dance life..but i learnt alot frm attachment oso..time flies wif imcb wh lab la..i tink e 15 weeks will be over b4 i noe it den when i'm back in sch i'll miss dem all lol..i tink choon peng tot me alot la..dominic oso..den working wif yide n bailey is lyk quite enjoyable haha..although sometimes yide pisses me off by leaving his stuff on my bench..but recently lyk dun haf alr cos we're lyk both busy wif our own stuff haha..

upcoming got a few performances sia..jiayou everyone..let's maintain e std o nra..!!! woots..n do it for ann..reali pray dat her back'll recover miraculously..dun wanna c her go..i feel nra is lyk ann's legacy..although we most prob won't stop dancing..but it won't be e same w/o ann..thx ann..for everyting u've taught me..


0 Responses to “tired week”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out