in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



time wasting..?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



had a little chat wif ronnie n bw over supper jus nw..lyk abt random stuff den drifted to my bboying stuff..n i tink dey're right in a sense..i nvr reali train dance it's ok, cos i'm supposedly lyk more into bboying so i'll naturally train bboying rite..but how much am i actually training, rather den jus saying, am i actually doing it..?? or haf i jus become a so called bboy n jus riding on e name, not seeking self improvement n indulging in my current shit standard..??

den go hm tok abit wif my dad oso n i told him..i wanna dance nw so dat when i'm old i wont' look back n tell myself i've wasted my youth not dancing..as much as it's meant for him i realised those words were meant for myself too..wad am i doing sia..justice league-ing in e studio instead o training..my footwork not clean, windmill still lyk cock lidat n yeah i nvr reali prac much o my song n dance stuff..damn man dun get complacent..izit e 8steps tingy or e onbit tingy dat make me feel i'm good enuf dat i dun nd train...? i dun feel dat way but..deep down inside..who noes man..e way i'm not training suggests dat i tink i'm good enuf..i'm not good enuf..i noe i'm not good enuf but i'm not training..n dat's NOT GOOD..

time to up ur training bitch..u got no stamina, messy footwork n my freeze is lyk some pussy freeze lidat..shit man..time to get it going alr..wad am i waiting for man..NS is coming upon me, n i'm still taking my time n not training..balls to me..let's step it up..now..


0 Responses to “time wasting..?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out