in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



thinking thoughts think..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



woots had a locking workshop yest by ian damn dope haha..learnt so much la..i didn't noe can clean to dat extent de locking haha..n my groove is totally sux la haha shit man...i guess i'll haf to prac locking abit more haha..hope got more locking workshops nxt time lol..shit how did ian get so dope de hahaha..n he damn funny oso la lol..n super friendly oso lol..shit man..respect e guy..hope my locking can be lyk 1/2 as dope as him i'll be quite happy alr..although i'd still cont to improve myself la haha..

nra auditions dis 3 days..sian tdy work afternoon shift so can't go..tml actually planned to go de budden nw kiap tell me tml benlim bdae shit sia damn..i wan go auditions to watch budden dun go benlim bdae lyk v ass lidat..but go his bdae den i oso abit broke lidat..haiz..but i noe no matter wad my choice i sure will regret n not regret...

i kinda realised smth..it's not dat my passion is in bboying..i guess i like dance as a whole n i like most styles of dance..but i guess it's jus dat i choose to express myself through bboying e most..hmm does dat make me more of a dancer den a bboy..?? but a bboy is also a dancer in a sense..right..?? lol aiya wadeva la..jus dance..so much to learn, so little time..i guess e phrase is true huh..

WHERE GOT TIME..???!!!!


0 Responses to “thinking thoughts think..”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out