in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



workplace troubles


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



haven't been blogging much lately cos o my work..@ first it was ok but aft awhile i wonder if it's reali suitable for me..cos well..it's taking frm me more den wad i'm willing to give..working til @ nite wasn't in my plan @ first but i tot dat it might be jus mayb one or 2 days in a week..yeah i guess nw it is indeed 1 or 2 days a week but i still dun reali lyk it..

but i was wondering whether to quit or not..cos e hours are kinda lyk..not say long but not reali to my liking..plus it's abit affecting my dance such dat i go sch alr lyk 8 liao den can't do much..if work afternoon shift can't dance @ all..dat's e sux..den cos o work last week ko nite i mus stand outside n watch sia..lyk suck balls lidat..den tdy mr ong call me work sunday nxt week cos o e community day..i guess dat's e last straw alr..when i took dis job i told jacqie dat i sunday i can't work cos i wan go church..but when i told mr ong dat he strongly hinted dat it's kidna my job on e line..well i guess dat's it huh..i told him i'll do it alr..but cos i'm responsible for my work and it's requirements..but i guess dere's a limit to it ba..sunday is no work day..even if wan work mus after church den work..dis one make me skip church totally..

i guess i'll tell dem lyk mayb tml or smth..or monday..i guess being a receptionist's reali not for me..it's slack la i admit but well lol i dun wanna waste my life away lidat..it's an experience but well..it's jus an experience..

plus nw i'm working not to earn money but to pass time..i still wanna put dance as my main priority..i noe i'm not dat good a dancer or a bboy to say put dance first n all but still..dat's wad i wanna do wif my youth..so yeah i guess i've decided ba..watching e bboy vids on my psp tdy made me wan train hard..but wif work lidat..how to train..???let's c if e place buddy hoagies work out for me..if not mayb i try go bakerzin work if dey wan..if reali dun wan den go agency find again lor..

n yeah..i dance 2 years alr..wif no accomplishments..nth much to talk abt..i say wan concentrate on bboy but i always haf so many excuses de..dude..wake up man no more time to waste..i shld've stuck to my original purpose when i started working..let it not interfere wif my dance..


0 Responses to “workplace troubles”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out