in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



smu


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



wow jus nw went to smu to break..went late la haha den @ first abit tired..dere got matthew zhenwei aaron jon n alex..lol i quite ps sia cos dere like fuyo de..den alex oso dope..den got me dis noob trying to do some random stuff..

but wa matthew reali dope i first time c him break..he like got foundation de lor..his footwork e form is nice den e floor rock oso nice de..dope shit..

den aaron oso haha..dope ass shit..his transitions crazy de..i tot he gonna crash budden go head hollow..kao eh..crazy ass shit lol..

dope sia learnt some stuff tdy..gotta rem it lol..chiong arh..!! no time alr army coming..


0 Responses to “smu”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out