in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



random cumulative tots...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



damn haven't blogged in a long while..

wad've i been up to..??

well basically i've been like..breaking..somehow i decided dat i'm nt gonna care so much abt wad others tink n stuff alr n i'm jus gonna be myself n break..improve..get my moves into my footwork..

i tink i've kinda adopted a "can't be bothered" and "not interested" attitude towards alot o tings..like..sometimes i c ppl trying to bboy..like footwork n stuff..i noe wad dey're doing wrong, n how dey can change to improve, but i jus can't be bothered to tell dem..i mean..last time i care too much abt being nice, n helping ppl..in e end i didn't help myself..

i realised dat ppl can help u, friens can encourage u, family can be dere for u..but @ e end o e day..it's all u..like in a battle, ppl can cheer for u, can back u up..but how dope u are, how u land ur freezes n end ur sets, it's all u...nobody can help u wif dat..so i've decided..it's gonna be abt me nw..til mayb i'm satisfied wif my rate o improvement den mayb i'll look ard..


i c all my fam getting dope..c ronnie, bw, zx, fd, jj..shane e darkhammers coming alr..malex crazy improvement one..n jon dun nd say la..everyone's improving man...except me..i can't lag behind..4 years is nt alot o time man lol...


but haha i tink eva since i adopted dis mindset, i've become like quite asshole..like bastard lidat..someone once told me dat i shld behave like a bboy..well..i wonder if dis is called behaving like a bboy, but frankly lol..i dun care haha..i'm gonna be me..n i tink @ dis point o time, dat's wad's impt..i'll do wad i like, n i'll like wad i do...


but still haha..family's impt..blood family or not..i tink i've been like neglecting my family abit..trying to talk to my mom more often nw..n hahaha..to my brothers n sisters frm another mother, sry if i've been an asshole haha..


0 Responses to “random cumulative tots...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out