in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



18 years of age


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i turned 18 tdy..technically, yesterday, since it's past 12..but ya..tdy's my bdae..tink it was great la..morning though late coencidentally met both jess n huat on e bus w/o arranging b4 hand..zai sia..den lecture played nba den halfway go out shit den go back again..went ccta early la den it's lyk nobody dere den i walk ard den i go in again..tdy prac quite ok la but i fell asleep den gordon call yupin to wake me up..sia la paiseh sia..aft prac went down n lyk played com til lyk evening la..den slowly one by one alot o dem disappear..den it's lyk.i saw alot o my freshies tdy la..den lyk gathering @ e emart..den i toking to haniff den zhimin come n say she can't make it @ 5.30 ltr den i was lyk huh wad..i to she tokint to hairil abt some floorball thingy budden she say got last min training..den i was lyk super blur la..she @ first say tok to me den in e end say she not toking to me lol..

called e acer guy to come down yest..tink it's e same guy as last time..my lappy lyk smth wrong le..dunno y lyk..sometimes cannot charge..den sometimes no battery den oso show dat it's charging..den sometimes charge full le budden awhile ltr den no power le..so e guy changed a battery for me la..den nw my keyboard oso lyk got problem le..not so sensitive hahaha..dunno e new battery can work onot..hope can sia..lyk recently so troublesome hahaha...

den suddenly rite emart oni left me mofo n james..den i lyk sia la wtf..sure got smth wrong le lol..den i cleaning my specs dat time suddenly i heard a grp o ppl singing happy bdae..den sia la..i noe sure tio liao haha..last year oso lidat de..sia la i faster take out my stuff la..hp mp3 wallet etc..den in e end my freshies oso wif dem la lol.sia l intergrated sia hahaha..den e usual stuf take out canles wif mouth..lucky nvr smash sia haha..den aft dat my freshies nd to go le so take photo wif dem..den sia la de still got present for me sia..so touched..den its lyk..it's a tybear wearing e shaquile o'neal jersey la..from hairil..i reali v touched cos it's lyk.i dun tink i'd do dat for my gl bdae la..budden he did it for me..den aft dat go toilet n kana rape liao..lol..yeo try to steal my boxers budden manage to get it back..sia la slide on e floor sia..budden ltr shing grab me i noe sure gg le so no point la..den my boxers let dem snatch away le den go toilet dere tio rape lor..tear underwear den dey fuggin call me wear dat hardgay pants la..wtf sia..damn gay..

den go out rite mus do e wad hip thrust den dey return me my jeans..fug sia lol..den do le get my jeans back so happy den sia la jess do stunt go smash my face wif cake..wtf la lol..den aft dat run to gals' toilet i tink hahaha..

den i oso go change back la lol.wear e hard gay pants inside fuggin uncomfortable la lol..boxers is lyk walao e pwn la lahahaha..

aft dat dey gaf me a jacket la..wow..lol..lidat got another jacket can dun nd go buy le ahahaha..looks adidas-ish la haha.got e 3 stripes..lol nvm dun care if is adidas or not..it's still a god jacket, cos it's e gls gif me de..lol.sometimes leh c things cannot jus c e surace value..actually hor..i dun mind if dey dun gif me anything la..i'm lyk v happy dat dey celebrate wif me le.den still got my 宝贝 freshies come oso..den hairil lyk so tired lidat la..budden he still lyk stay ard..sia la i reali appreciate my freshies coming down la..den still got qinhan oso..den e gls dey gaf me a book la of all e bdae wishes..so touched..even mingjian oso got write..e guy dat left 1st day to go work..den hannah oso got write lol..sia la meet once oni den still wish me happy bdae..lol..den yest watch pirates o e carribean jess n mofo got one free ticket den dey gimme..wa bdae got special treatment sia...lol..actually rite seriously..i tink jus spending time wif u all is v good liao haha..den ervia n last year e 1F08 oso got write la..sia la so touched..lol.. benchua, michlle, yineng, weijie, lionel, brigitta, ervia, ian, kewei, yiwei, reuben, benwong, huimaan, sihui ,amanda


den take bus back dat time oso got alot o ppl msg me wish me happy bdae..lyk my freshies etc..den suprisingly peichee oso msg me la lol..den huiting mei oso call me be her dance partner..say wad is hiphop-chacha couple type dance..lol..dunno wad's it abt hahaha..



thx kyle for e bear n e card n e dogtag..plus e box too..

thx gls for celebrating my bdae wif me..n for e jacket n cake n everything

thx my family for being my family despite all e shit we go thru

thx God, for jus being my God..

n thx Jesus for dying on e cross for me.. =D


0 Responses to “18 years of age”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out