in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



gonna start my life as an SGL


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



gl training gonna start soon le..sure brings back alot o memories o when i was still a freshie n join gls sia...n i'm an instructor..wow..haha.

but dat means i'll lyk haf to attend every training, according to mr vp ben..which oso means i can't go for wed nra classes le..which means..i mus go e monday class..which is lyk super boring la walao..e ppl dere is lyk..oh crap sia haha..wed class ppl rox..!!! haha..damn sad la haha..no more botak kid, no more shane, e nursing chick hottie, oreo etc..haha..not dat i noe dem v well la..but i is learn wif dem de..more comfortable wif dem leh..lol..

den rite..i oso can't be lyk so close wif my freshies le..my 宝贝skoffin freshies..lol..sia la i lyk gaf everything for dem in foc..den nw mus lyk dao dem lidat..k la not say dao..but can't get too close to dem..den it's lyk..sia la if dey do wrong thing can't imagine how i'm gonna scold dem sia..i sure 不忍心 scold dem de..sia la i damn sad sia..den ruijie oso got lyk kickboxing on wed wif his national coach..i hope he can come gls budden i oso dun wan him sacrifice his kickboxing cos it's lyk v impt to him..den nisa choonkeong hairil junhao dey all oso got join la..wa i v suprised sia..i didn't expect dem to join cos i lyk nvr reali go psycho dem go..budden dey lidat go join themselves..reali v happy sia..

den it's lyk e projects are lyk finally catching up wif me la..i'm lyk..last min-ing my acmb euthanasia debate thingy jus nw.,lucky huimaan say it's cancelled tml cos kewei no voice..den yide oso no voice haha...

n my laptop is lyk..walao..jus change e charger board oni den lyk got problem again..mayb is reali e adaptor sia..hope i can rem to call acer tml n call dem come down on thurs to fix my lappy..mayb call dem change e charger board again n my adaptor..




let me learn to accept ur will, Lord.


0 Responses to “gonna start my life as an SGL”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out