in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



it's jus one o those days


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



well..first thing i nd to say is..

FUCK DAT CHEEBYE DAT'S TAPPING ON MY WIRELESS NETWORK..I'M NOT FUCKING PAYING FOR U TO TAP ON MY NETWORK N SLOW ME DOWN U CHEEBYE..FUCK U..GO GET UR OWN NETWORK..U FUCKING PUSSY CHEEBYE..!

ya some pussy's been using my wireless for lyk e pass few hours n making my naruto slow down lyk fuck lidat..fuck him/her..

anyway..overslept tdy n didn't make it to chapel..i was lyk 40min late den plus i had a reali bad stomach ache so by e time i was done it's lyk dere's 30min left la so no point..went to ps walk walk ard den went back to church meet dem for lunch..went to e foodcourt dere n me n zhen went to da pau subway..den yile put his phone on e table n went to buy food..when he came back it's gone..den he wan find but qinghui keep calling him sit down n eat..den she keep saying she nvr take his phone etc n yile say he reali can't loose e phone cos he lost alot o phone le..den i somehow knew qinghui took it la ocs she's lyk..acting lyk it's ok, ur phone's ok, so jus sit down n eat..

den when get back to church i went toilet den i saw yile holding his phone when i went back to tuanqishi..den it's lyk can't rem who seth i tink ask yile he found his fone le ar den for e 2nd time in my life i heard him say fuck..he was lyk fuggin dulan la..he said fuck off ok..den i went in n i realiesd dat yeah..i'm rite..qinghui took his phone jus nw..had worship n stuff den aft worship esther shard abt e tq's mission etc..i mean i'm not reali interested in joining tq as a full time member n follow u all in ur quests or wadeva..i tink it's not e rite place for me la so too bad..

anyway left aft dat wif teddy cos he's going mediacorp cos his frien noe e 迷路兵 n he got tix to c e performance i tink lol..so we took train back to braddel dere n me back to yishun..i was wearing e jacket e gls gaf me la..it's quite warm but..e downside is..it's abit too small..i betta wear it more often sia if not i'm gonna outgrow e jacket le lol..totally can't lyk zip up la hahahaha..

went hm tried doing handstand awhile n did abit o e hand wave den aft dat lyk clean e fan cos it's lyk super dusty..den aft dat dunno y go carzy n vacuum e whole hse except e kitchen..i find i'm doing crazy things more n more often la..thurs i saw e aunty outside cine e junciton dere selling tisues again wif simon den i didn't gif her any money..budden aft i go old chang kee n get currypuff i went back den she didn't ask me..i jus walk pass her den suddenly i stop, take out my wallet n gif her $2 w/o taking any tissue.den e other guy dere lyk buying tissue frm her said God bless to me..lol..den i oso say God bless to him..lol sia..seriously it's a lol-er..haha..


had dinner wif my parents..dey say wan go sizzler den i say anything budden when i reach dere i found out dat it's lyk fuggin ex..den i was lyk wa..so i tell dem dun wan dem my mom lyk not happy say wad come all e way here le den say dun wan..aiya how i noe it's so ex..den oso not say we lyk v rich lidat..fug sia.den still say me..fuck la so in e end we go pizza hut dere eat..e service quite slow..eat le den wan go change my hp budden lyk abit late le..fuck..my mom lyk ask me wan change tdy onot den i lyk say anything..in e end too late le cos shop closing le..den my mom say tml..budden again fuck..she say tml she not free.cb la hor..den she say wed..by den i was already lyk fucking pissed le..den i tell her if can't cfm dat wed sure can settle it den dun tell me wed.den she say ok not wed..

fuck la cb it's gonna fucking drag for lyk a few weeks la..everytime change phone oso lidat de..cb..


0 Responses to “it's jus one o those days”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out