in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



wad a waste o a saturday


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



wow wad a waste o a saturday..i woke up @ lyk wad 1plus close to 2 i tink..had my breakfast den aft dat played one round o nba den lyk dota-ed wif benchua's bro n lionel n some other ppl..sia la i tot i lag budden dey more lag den me la..den in e end dey dunno is lag out or quit..

den aft dat i watch naruto all e way frm lyk 4plus to 11 plus on youtube..wtf rite..den my class dat peiying my instru grp dat one call me faster find stuff for e project if not dey'll say i nvr do my part..i was abit wtf-ed..i mean..sia la..starting oni shoot me wif dis le..jus cos lidat rite i jus got a feeling dat i won't be able to work well wif dem..nvm..dis sem coming to an end soon..den mei jus msged me dat we lyk got 3weeks left for dis sem oni la..wa wtf sia..got alot to do lor..

lucky e i&e project over le..den nw got e acmb debate on euthanasia to do..den oso got e ccta report to do wif benwong(my class dat gim moh) n fleur(which i dun haf her msn or contact or anything @ al)..how to do sia..den ccata i oso got lyk alot o reports to do..fug sia..i tink i shld lyk haf had enuf playing for dis sem le ba..i spent more den half e semester relaxing n enjoying n holidaying away la..lol..which has resulted in me failing lyk 3 out o 4 o my core modules..lucky my ccta retest i pass la..dat leaves abc n instru..crap sia..tink i'm lyk almost gg l if i dun start studying nw..fug..

but on a lighter note, gl training starting soon le haha..kinda look back to e days when i was still a freshie hahaha..how time fies..


0 Responses to “wad a waste o a saturday”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out