in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



sick again???


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i seem to be sick again..lol ya..so fast la..dis time tink is i caught a cold..diff frm last time..last time is flu..caused by virus..cold is caused by..smth else lol..

finally finished my pat presentation tdy..budden still got e report to do..n my prac worksheets to tidy up, print n submit..den tml got e maths cct..wtf la..i still haven't study sample variablity and statistical inference..zzz..den wif my cold..hope tml can go for dance prac n revise e foc choreo lol..n if possible haf a short session oso hahaha..

shit sia..wad's wif e weather dis few days..keep raining haha..tink partly oso cos i not enuf slp ba....


0 Responses to “sick again???”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out