in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



shiok


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



wa e post fantazia party was shiok hahaha..i lyk e session part..sia la learnt quite abit sia..i find dat i'm not reali listening to e music..i dunno if is cos is non-funk music..or i dunno e music..or wad..but i'm not reali listening to it..i'm jus lyk reacting..damn..

n my freeze rite..can hold but i purposely choose not to...i wonder y...i can feel myself once i hit e freeze position i purposely pull back sia..lyk airfreeze..once my leg go e position..i purposely pull back to land alr..n e spoilt satelite oso..i can feel e balance..but i pull down..wad u doing bitch..?? y u pulling urself back??damn haha...i nd to hold those freezes man..i noe i can..but i dunno y i choose not to...

watching aloysious e footwork jus nw lemme learnt smth..hope i'll rem it when i haf my own training n self prac lol..tml got bboy training..jus found out hahaha..n again i cmi for wq's prac..it's @ 3...when i'm still working haha..gotta learn frm others alr..hope can catch e steps lol..

gtg sleep alr working ltr hahaha..n everyone, let's pray my relief teacher application will get approved n i can start work lyk when e sch holidays end..den i can support myself n dance too haha..God bless ya'll

:D


0 Responses to “shiok”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out