in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



slacking while working


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



lol i guess i'm gonna miss working @ e cc when i'm not working here anymore..it's kinda a nice job i mean it but haha..i noe i'm not complaining nw cos i'm working morning shift den @ nite can go out..but i noe cannot always lidat de..so i guess it's kinda good dat i'm going off oso ba...feel lyk trying to apply relief teacher..e pay lyk good leh haha..den e hours won't go til nite de oso..den sec sch i tink dun haf afternoon de lol..tink i'll submit my application nxt week oso ba den c how..

rp perf coming up soon..hope we're all up to it..dis week's been lyk abit hardcore for me lol..mon got bboy foundation..tues got class..wed got junchao's money..thurs got bboy n wq's training..friday technic class..sat go celebrate kiap's bdae aft work..sun working..i dance til lyk haha fierce sia aft e bboy foundation my whole upper body aching haha..jon says it's good training i guess it's true ba haha..junchao n wq's choreo is damn nice can lol..feel priviliged to learn frm dem..

den my bboy dis week oso got accomplishment haha..not much la but it's smth..woots finally can pump frm baby freeze to airchair..den my left hand baby oso getting betta..n yest i can agar agar head glide alr..or head slide..forgot which is correct but haha ya..quite happy lol..

n for dis few days..happy bdae vic (yest), alfred (nps) n shihua for tdy n kiap for tml haha..shit man..dis few weeks everyweek got @ least one birthday haha..everyone's getting older..damn my teenage life is slipping away jus lidat haha..n i got my enlistment letter alr..oct 24 haha..super long way to go..i'm gonna enjoy life lyk 2-4 weeks b4 i go in hahaa...


0 Responses to “slacking while working”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out