in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



shock sia...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



wtf..tdy got a few shocking news..it's lyk..went for cct den was late so didn't wax hair den jus tie t-shirt..den go take cct lucky can pass sia..got 54%..

aft dat go eat wif joel..call him pon class to eat wif me haha..den he say he not eating for 3 days jus for fun..den if he eats he'll kill everyone he noes..lol wtf..he's probably crazy enuf to do it..

anyway..ate wif thanda den sent her to bus stop b4 going dance..den aft my class clement tell me i'm in his funka team la..fug sia..funka..stress leh..den i stun for super long..wif sophan n zixiang dey all..sia la..mus prac v hard de..hope won't affect studies..

den aft dat i breaking dat time wilbert dey all call me be e log guy for xplosion..wtf la..dunno y dey choose me..den dey call me chooose 2 assistants..i ask can find ppl be e head den i be assistant dey say cannot..lol wtf..hmm anyway i got baowen to help me den still finding someone else..david lyk busy wif projects..jiajun lyk busy oso..lol..how sia..

i go poly actually didn't plan to go any committee de la...zzz budden since dis one is events committee so shld be ok la..as long as not any main committee can le......

zzz stress sia..hope can perform well..n hope i won't let ann or my funka grp down during e show..lol..God bless me n everyone else haha..nites all..


0 Responses to “shock sia...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out