in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



happy bdae to me


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



lol dis year my bdae can say is e most special, or one o e most special..it's lyk on a friday la..den cos e sgls/agls to be all wan lyk go eat den ok lor go wif dem since is lyk my bdae e nxt day plus so long nvr go out wif dem alr..den we go bugis eat e wad ma la huo guo..lol den on e bus dere we lyk sit @ e back o e double deck..lol den we lyk tok cock la..den i told dem abt e ronnie gal sleeping den wake up wif e phlegm one..den kai oso got one super disgusting story sia hahaha walao lol..

den e food was ok la..not dat much o a variety o food..budden got free flow o super diluted lemon juice..but betta den nth la hor haha..aft dat we go e arcade walk walk ard n c ppl play arcade den joel wan eat dessert so we go mac buy ice cream..by den quite late alr so we wan go liao..den we go back i tink all e rest left le..left yide jialing n weng..den aft dat dey wan go eat dessert again lol..i was abit sian cos xing dey all call me go bpp/kap find dem..budden nvm la i dun wan ps joel n yide so ok lor i go wif dem to eat..o cos la still got jialing n weng oso..den i quite full alr cos o e macflurry n e steamboat..budden ok la jus eat..den in e end yide treat me to e mango sago stuff..haha quite nie sia e mango lol..dat street brings back some memories oso haha..but jus memories..no feelings lol..

anyway ok la eat alr..den me n joel go e bus stop wanna take 961 back..budden shit sia we missed e last bus by 5min hahaha..wad sia..den we discuss awhile den in e end take cab..he drop me off @ esplanaide to c if still got 171 onot..in e end dun haf so he take cab back hm himself n i take nr1..told my mom la o cos..budden dey still called lyk 2x so i abit dulan lol..den when i reach hm xing was lyk msging me y so late den go hm cos ronnie dey all waiting for me online..budden i super nd to shit so i go on e router first den i wan go my parents room shit..i abit black face when i reach hm one cos i c eh y my parents 1am plus alr still watching channel news asia..i tot dey got smth to say abt me or kp smth sia lol..

budden when i open my parents room door den i was lyk eh? y lyk got resistance one..den i turn rite den walao xing dey all shout HAPPY BDAE..!!!!! lol sia i super stun n shock leh lol..i actually wan go shit one..my belt alr almost fully unbuckle liao..walao lucky i nvr lyk take out my top n jeans n put in e washing basket in e kitchen sia lol..if not i open e door oni den everyone c me i my boxers hahaha..wadddddddd... lol..den dey call me go my room..den i open e door i was lyk eh? y nobody in e room..i tot my bro sleeping or wad..den my bed e pillows n stuff e arrangement change..plus got alot o food on my bed..den e pig dat mei gave me wearing a ne cap..plus somemore is dat time i tell baowen v dope e cap.den suddenly got ppl lyk shout out frm under e bed n other ppl start appearing lol..wa..kao eh..ppppp full force come sia..except boss la cos he nxt day got smth on den cannot come haha..but nvm la lol..

wa i super chua sai leh..i nvr kena dis kinda ting b4..i mean..wa..i mus say nw dat thx ppppp for coming up wif such a suprise..thx huat for being dere too..n thx jialing n yide n joel n all for collaborating wif dem too..thx kai n pw n all for organising e steamboat..thx all o u..haha..thx for making me feel special on my bdae =D

(food for me to eat @ nite hahaha)

(woots... my new new-era cap haha)

haha kk anyway dey bought cake den lyk wa..haha..full scale surprise party sia haha..den i super suprise my parents play along oso haha..seriously thx guys.appreciate all u all did..den bw even webcam wif eve la haha..so good to c her lol..miss her alot sia..lol ppppp isn't complete w/o her..hope she comes back soon lol..haha den aft dat went studio super early in e morning cos scared late for technique den wa..i first time lent all my jackets out sia..haha..my green xtomic one, my np jacket n my stomp hoodie lol..hope dey dun all return me @ e same time lol..if not my bag sure gg one haha..

anyway go sch i go learn e locking for e suntec competition den i tink it's super dope la lol..budden i super scared i can't lyk do it well sia..it's lyk..we're gonna compete against alegra dey all..plus vanessa n gang, in da hse, steffi's grp n o cos..all e other dope dance crews out dere..teams frm o sch, street soulz, too many alr..i'm scared dat i'll pull down my team's std..n we'll loose bcos o me..shit sia..i'm gonna pia dance alr..plus my studies too..gonna haf to balance it well n be super self disciplined..

haha anyway went for technique e stretching part..actually we is say when dey learning choreo den we prac bboy budden i super shag so i go sleep lol..slp til 2 haha..den is lyk..hear someone calling me thru my earphones lol..aft dat go wif jj to town to try buy tix for harry potter budden all e non-midnight shows are lyk sold out la lol..wadddd..haha..so in e end we run lyk frm cine to the cathay to ps n back to cine to buy e tix lol..den aft dat went hm supposedly to sleep awhile n do my il2 report..budden in e end surf net for super long den do e flowchart den i go out n meet dem again haha..hang ard cine dere n ate subway lol..went to e arcade n play e darts game alex intro haha..super fun sia..1buck can play super long lol..den aft dat go watch harry potter..

ok la it's not dat fantastic..dey cut too much o e show alr..i mean..so much o e story was cut la lol..den i dunno y dey got lyk wad..a 10sec close up o harry la ji wif cho chang lol..isn't it lyk supposed to be a family show? haha..budden i tink e fat ass dat played doleres umbridge played it quite well..cos she reali seemed lyk a bitch n stuff haha..

anyway aft dat went o e bus stop behind somerset..where i realised dere's nr haha..actually dun wan go hm so early one..cos wan walk wif dem to esplanaide n chill..i super love to chill dere la..budden jus nw when playing darts my mom call n lyk..not say kp la..abit kp abit nag abit tok to me..say y i always go hm so late...plus nxt day got church haha..so ok lor sry ppppp ps u all n take bus back first..first time i leave first sia haha..anyway reach hm faster chiong n bathe den go slp alr lol..

woke up @ lyk 10.50 n faster change n go out alr..i nvr bathe cos i jus bathed lyk 5hrs ago lol..den ok la..late for church for abt 30min..sry Jesus..anyway i managed to stay awake for e sermon tdy..nvr slp @ all lol..my prayers were answered sia haha..woots..!! e msg was smth abt..er..haha i kinda cant' rem nw..oh ya..end times lol..i mus rem dat e end times are near..so ya..mus live life according to God's will lol..kinda lyk in sync wif wad my mom was telling me over e phone yest lol..anyway i kinda lyk saw wad was hell abt..i tot o hell too lightly alr..it's seriously an undope place to be sia..super damn pain..burning for eternity leh..super pain sia..haiz..

anyway aft dat ate subway..finally e subway toaster working..n plus got parmesan oregano n got cold cut trio haha..my fav combo..put honey mustard n lettuce n tomatoes haha..woots...lol aft dat went back church for hong li 传道's dumbledore's army 查经 session lol..we're studying on galatians..once a month haha..den aft dat took a bus joyride ard town den get back to church n meet my parents cos got abt 1hr to kill ma..so dun wan sit ard n rot..so take bus n listen music haha..it's lyk my own space n time sia..if i too long nvr sit bus n listen music i'll damn sian one haha..

anyway we went to dis random hotel called miramar hotel n eat e wad ioki sushi..smth lidat lol..wa den e salmon dere is super dope..haha e grilled salmon is lyk e wco o e salmons sia..super dope ahaha..budden my parents abit dunno how to eat dis kinda buffet sia..haha i order wad den dey koup frm me..den in e end i mus keep ordering haha..mus everybody order wad dey wanna eat den will full ma haha..budden nvm la in e end everyone eat til full full haha..e 30bucks pax was well spent i tink..budden most o e waiters dere e attitude sux lol..oni got one o 2 is ok de lol..actually i dun lyk my parents to lyk bring me go eat so expensive jus cos is my bdae..i mean..it's not e place man..i jus wanna have a nice meal wif my whole complete family..i noe dey love me la..i love dem too..it's jus well..some big misunderstanding happened along e way n tings turned out e way dey are nw..lol..

waddd haha anyway yide pwned his leg super bad to i guess no fyp tml..i can go solo la budden i wanna study abit o proteo n btn cos exams coming soon plus i quite busy so ya..gonna study in lib tml lol..kk cyall ppl..again, thx for e wonderful bdae celebration..





peace everyone
God bless!!


0 Responses to “happy bdae to me”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out