in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



tired


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



quite tired sia..damn..lol..yest i tink i kinda overstretch my shoulder again haha..shit man lol..ltr going e conrad for some discussion tingy den get 40bucks haha..tink aft dat probably'll go hm sleep or smth quite tired..damn i nd sleep haha..

my phone is oso screwing up alr..getting a new one soon..but e prob is i dunno wad phone to get..any suggestions?

got e d'coconut pics frm daphne alr..reali miss those few days @ malaysia..i experienced wad's reali called carefree..is reali eat alr den sleep den wake up go swim n play water..eat den relax n sleep again..i noe will get fat la but reali is stress free sia..n thru e trip i somehow learnt to appreciate my family more..n o cos had a v good time wif e gls..or rather shld i say..nw is aagls alr..damn i miss those days when we were all working tgt towards foc lol..but damn..i miss d'coconut lol..

n my relief teacher application got provisional approval haha..sounds good huh hope i'll get employed haha..den i'll reali haf to find more formal looking clothes alr haha


0 Responses to “tired”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out