in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



napfa


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



lol tdy was napfa sia..lol super abit worried haha..cos nvr train napfa @ all for e past 2-3 years lol..den was lyk super praying la lol..but wa seriously thank God sia haha..managed to do lyk 7 pullups, shuttle run 10sec, sit n reach abt 46 cm, situps do enuf for 5pt den slack alr den standing board jump oso did not bad i tink haha..most suprising de is my 2.4

walao i managed to do it in lyk 11min 20plus sec sia haha..worst come to worst is 11min 30sec..lol seriously sia..i super amazed haha..den i complete my 1st round ard e track dat time i saw my time was lyk 1min 10sec plus haha..walao i almost chua sai la lol..i nvr run so fast b4 lol..

anyway seriously thank God for my napfa results tdy haha..one big load off my mind alr..yeah man..God is dope haha..e dopest o dem all lol..den i jus nw found those super dope egg tarts in e fridge haha..is nice la..if it's warm it's even betta sia lol..woots..

den tdy fyp finally got good results lol..gonna haf to wait lyk 3weeks for e nitrocellulose membrane to come in cos o e stupid paper work..so in e meantime we're gonna complete our teaching kit first lol..shit sia..den attachment alr lol..den wa sian..dis thurs is e lsct show stopper tingy e preliminary..so fast sia haha..haven't learn finish e choreo yet haha...if we dun make it to finals ann sure angry @ us de haha..mus do well for it sia lol..


0 Responses to “napfa”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out