in my domain, i'm the boss..so if u dun lyk anything here, pack up ur shit n leave..



worn out


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i've been dancing quite fiercely lately..my body is lyk quite tired..i mon n tues abit chiong train solar..den dis 2 days nvr get enuf rest..nw i can't even do 5 solid ones la..i guess i reali nd to rest..budden dere's suntec training over e weekends..well..i guess all i'll do is suntec training ba..cos i mon got napfa..n i haven't tried running my 2.4 yet..first time eva i'm abit worried for my napfa..den my pull ups i lyk can oni do abt 5..shit sia..i wan get a b grade haha..which is lacking a few more sia..lol..

shit man..i've been taking e suntec competition too lightly..i mean i haven't been training my locking basics n stuff..i'm not strong but i dun wan train..still say dun wan pull e team down..come on man..train train train..dun lazy..cannot always bboy nw sia..mus haf commitment n responsibility towards e suntec comp..lol..shit man..one ting i'm kinda lacking in my life is discipline..

but anyway tdy morning i tink i quite good mood..cos managed to wake up early..thx to my dadddy (yangqin) who called me lyk 2x..n abit fierce la lol..den 2nd time i reali scared kena scolded by her so faster wake up haha..den wax hair @ first quite nice de budden cos my wax no hold so aft awhile drop alr lol..den @ pending dere saw my mei..haha super happy la..so long time nvr c her alr..although nvr tok but jus happy to c her haha..we all lyk sit opp on e bus n lyk listen to our own music..budden i got laf @ her cos some guy beside her sleeping den falling on her..den she oso laf @ me cos e gal behind me her hair tied up den keep kena my hair lol..den got chiobu on bus oso haha..

i tink yide's leg is betta abit alr lol..good for him sia lol..den he brought some jellybeans la lol..quite nice.although abit gay..cos we lyk 2 guys sitting opp each other..sharing a pack o jellybeans den maciam share drink oso cos he koup my white grape tea haha..den aft dat we left a few flavours dun wan eat den throw to cheryl koh..den e kiajia was lyk following her la..den aft dat when going cheryl lyk say wad haha somebody dance til wan vomit..lol eh no sia i mus clarify haha..i dat time is not feeling well k..den we doing turning..so dat's y i maciam wan peng lidat haha..

lol tml e freshies are having their comp..so fast sia..join nra awhile oni den go comp alr lol..dunno if it's too fast..but well, since u all wanna do it, do it well..!! jia you haha..mus overcome ur stage fright k..haha..good luck to all..


0 Responses to “worn out”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


dat's me..

  • I'm kiat
  • From Singapore
  • hi erm dis is my blog.. it's nt very interesting to read unless u noe me.. i'm nt v tall..n nt v buff either..dey say i'm skinny.. i'm in nra..i like dance..more towards bboying actually..but i'm fine wif locking n lyrical hip hop too..popping is nice oso.. i used to play bball n guitar..pool too..but i dun reali haf lotsa time to spare nw so kinda neglected dem haha.. i'm a christian..so any anti-christian dicks can jus buzz off..n i'm anti gays too.. peace n God bless ya'll
  • My profile
adopt your own virtual pet!

Previous posts

looking back..

check these out